Large russet potatoes
2tbs of butter
1oz of sour cream
1 cup of shredded cheddar
1cup of real bacon bits
chopped chives or parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Wash russet potatoes thoroughly. Rub them down with vegetable oil and kosher salt.
3. Place oiled potatoes on a sheet pan. Bake for 1hr or until potatoes are soft to the touch.
4. While potatoes are still hot, cut a rectangle in the top and scoop out 3/4 of the insides. Put aside in a bowl.
5. After all of the potatoes have been scooped, add butter, sour cream, and salt & pepper, to the bowl. Mix together until you have all the potatoes mashed.
6. Spoon the potato mixture back into the potato shell. Top with the shredded cheddar and bacon. Put back into the oven until the cheese in melted. Sprinkle the chives or parsley on top.